Geoffrey D. WestmorelandShareholder
Geoffrey D. Westmoreland is a shareholder in the firm of Wiener, Weiss & Madison, A Professional Corporation. Mr. Westmoreland has over 20 years of experience in real estate transactions, real estate litigation and real estate development matters. Mr. Westmoreland also has extensive experience in complex zoning and land use matters, as well as extensive experience in commercial and business litigation matters.
B.A., Rhodes College
J.D., Louisiana State University
Order of the Coif
Louisiana Law Review
U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
Shreveport Bar Association
Louisiana State Bar Association
American Bar Association
Title Site, L.C.
American Land Title Association
Louisiana Land Title Association
Law Clerk to Judge Tom Stagg, U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana, 1995-1997.
- Leadership Shreveport-Bossier;
- Holiday in Dixie, President 2002;
- Professor- LSUS Real Estate Paralegal Program;
- Alliance Defense Fund allied attorney;
- Young Life Urban Committee Chair;
- First United Methodist Church- Member.